The back story
Since 2006, I have taught the Accounting paper for the main accountancy qualifications (ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS, CIPFA, CIMA and AAT).
Trying to properly master accounting in a thorough way that will serve you for years to come can be an alarming experience (even for students who have previously flown through school exams). But it doesn’t have to be this way.
A few years ago, I came across a new way that makes conquering accounting and financial reports like balance sheets and income statements quick and easy.
It’s called Colour Accounting and it’s a fun and powerful way of learning double entry accounting using colour, props, diagrams and plain language. The jargon like debits and credits is explained once you have a full conceptual grasp of how accounting, finance and business really work.
It’s amazingly fast and it is a very different approach to anything I have seen before – the ‘light bulb moments’ are countless throughout the journey.
Why Colour Accounting?
I was so impressed by the effectiveness of the Colour Accounting system that I got accredited to use it with my students. I strongly believe it embeds the foundation of accounting in a way that makes all their subsequent studies more successful.
See a short clip here about what students say about Colour Accounting https://www.coloraccounting.com/home-video-player.html
I am offering:-
- a one-day Colour Accounting course online four times a year, and
- ad hoc courses for businesses wishing to develop their staff.
Who can benefit from Colour Accounting?
- Individuals – It does not matter if you are new to accounting or a Finance Director with many years of experience (Or anywhere in between) – It is an interactive and exciting journey where a zero-knowledge base is assumed. If you are an experienced finance person what you will get from the program is a powerful new way to communicate with staff, colleagues and stakeholders that creates new efficiencies and value.
- Businesses – Where non-finance staff are in roles where they would benefit from understanding financial conversations in meetings, etc.
- Schools and Colleges – As a one-day introduction to Accounting or Business Studies GCSE’s or A-Levels.
- Training Providers – As a one-day introduction to accounting courses for any qualification at any level.
- Universities – As a one-day introduction to accounting and finance courses at Undergraduate or Masters level.
- Accountancy Practices – Key decision-makers benefit from understanding the financial implications of their strategic decisions. As you take on new clients, this is a great product to recommend to them to deepen their understanding of accounting so as to maximise the future success of their business.
When will the courses run in 2021?
- Wednesday 10th March (9.30-4.30 GMT)
- Thursday 10th June (9.30-4.30 GMT)
- Wednesday 8th September (9.30-4.30 GMT)
- Wednesday 8th December (9.30-4.00 GMT)
How will the courses be delivered and by whom?
- Via Zoom (Using breakout rooms to maximise interaction).
- Richard Poole FCCA will deliver the courses.
What is the cost of the course?
- Normally £500 (Including Course Materials).
- Current offers…
- A 10% discount is offered if you book by 31/12/20. So you pay £450 (Including course materials).
- Please ask me about pricing for in-house workshops.
How do you get in touch with me?
Contact me via live chat on this site or via my contact page.
How do I book a course?
You can securely purchase the Colour Accounting Course via PayPal using the button below.
Colour Accounting Course Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.