ACCA AAA (Int or UK) Platinum Mock Exam Service
EXPERT ONLINE TUITION BY RICHARD POOLE
The ACCA AAA (Int or UK) Platinum Mock Exam Service
This is much more than just a Mock Exam. Richard is committed to you passing: so you only get his tips and other key elements of this product IF you work and submit a Mock Exam script for marking. Tough love, but it works.
How do I purchase the Platinum Mock Exam Service?
All of Richard’s accountancy courses are available through the secure FME Learn Online website.
CLICK HERE to visit FME Learn Online website and purchase the course. The website will open in a new browser tab. Secure credit or debit card payments are accepted via Stripe.
Support you get in the lead up to the Mock Exam:
- A list of recommended questions to attempt before the mock exam.
- What’s App Tutor Support and guidance, by Richard himself, from the time of enrolment to help with your ACCA AAA Exam Preparation. (*1)
- A mock exam.
Plus what you get IF you submit a worked mock exam script for marking
- Your script marked to ACCA exam standard.
- A 5 minute personal video debrief on your own script: tough love when you need it most!
- Richard’s Exam Tips for your exam, split between theory and computation topics.
- A list of related key questions for each tipped area.
- References to key ACCA articles relevant to each tipped area.
(If you buy this product after the mock exam solutions have been released, you will NOT be automatically enrolled on the Mock Study course, but will need to contact Richard here for the mock exam.
(*2) WhatsApp support will be via a dedicated WhatsApp group, which will involve revealing your contact details to other students. The WhatsApp group is for Richard to answer your questions: it is not an exercise in the ‘blind leading the blind’. Mutual student support is encouraged, but the exchange of copyright materials between students (by any means), or any attempt by a student to obtain such materials from another student, will lead to exclusion from the course. Formal support will end one week before your exam date.
(*3) We order electronic copies of the text/kit on request post enrolment. The codes for these can take 7-14 days to arrive. The descriptions above are indicative of what you will receive if you enrol on this course, but not an undertaking to deliver a certain number of contact hours. The contents / structure of this course are constantly evolving, and Richard therefore reserves the right to make changes where he believes this will increase your chances of passing.
Exam tips available by:
Final Mock Exam
- Available by: 21 August
- Submit by: 23 August
- Returned by: 25 August